The MTA is the premier choice for apprentice training. If your business has already secured an apprentice, then they can do their training at our advanced Training Centre at Royal Park.
Choosing the MTA to train your apprentice means you can be confident they will receive high quality, industry developed training using the latest technology reflective of industry needs.
Choosing the MTA for your training gives you:
Value: The MTA provides the most cost effective apprentice training solution for the automotive industry in South Australia.
Flexibility: As part of the automotive industry we understand your needs and schedule our trainings in-line with industry demand.
In addition, to enable the training to fit in with your individual business workflow requirements, our training is flexible and can be booked in with a week or two weeks’ notice.
Quality industry specific training: Our training is developed by industry, for industry and will ensure your apprentice has the grounding to be a success in your workshop.
Apprenticeship training provided by the MTA includes:
- AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31116 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR32116 Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology
- AUR32416 Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology
- AUR31016 Certificate III in Automotive Sales
- AUR30416 Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUR31216 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR31816 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Trailer Technology
For application, fee and enrolment information, please contact us:
The MTA Training & Employment Centre
3 Frederick Road
ROYAL PARK SA 5014
Phone 8241 0522