The MTA provides its Members with a range of services to help them navigate the sometimes complicated path of owning a business. Backed by a team of skilled professionals the MTA provides Members with support across a range of areas including:
- Industrial relations support services to ensure businesses comply with the raft of industrial relations legislation.
- Industrial relations training and seminars to build skills in your business saving you time and money.
- Advocacy to all sides of politics and all levels of government promoting appropriate policy direction for the industry and for small business in South Australia.
- National representation through the Australian Motor Industry Federation.
- Business development workshop/seminars giving Members insights into how to run a better and more profitable business.
- Training the next generation of trade professionals with the MTA Group Training Scheme's world class training facility catering for more than 500 apprentices.
- Up skilling trade training to provide businesses the opportunity to up skill their employees in specialised trades such as air-conditioning installation, welding, electric and hybrid vehicles to name a few.
- Member benefits from more than 15 business partners across a range of services.