History

Originally established in 1926 as the "Garage Proprietors & Petrol Retailers Association of SA", the organisation soon became known as the "South Australian Automobile Chamber of Commerce". This remained until 1986 when the "Motor Trade Association of South Australia" brand was adopted.

 

L to R: Past SAACC Approved Automotive Repairer Sign, Past SAACC Approved Automotive Engineer Sign, Current MTA Member Sign and Past SA Chamber of Automotive Services Member Sign.

 

Honour board of the 35 MTA and SAACC Past Presidents over the organisation's history.